“Even a wounded world is feeding us. Even a wounded world holds us, giving us moments of wonder and joy. I choose joy over despair. Not because I have my head in the sand, but because joy is what the earth gives me daily and I must return the gift.”
― Braiding Sweetgrass
― Braiding Sweetgrass
Hej! Ich bin Ana Mismas. Seit 20 Jahren beschäftige ich mich leidenschaftlich mit Körperarbeit und Bewegung, mit Kunst und Ökologie.
Seit ich Mama bin, findet Bewegung bei mir immer wieder neue Formen und Ausdrücke und die möchte ich gerne auch mit dir teilen.
Dich einladen, neue Orte in dir zu erforschen, neue Formen des Seins zu entdecken, die Stille zu riechen, die Möglichkeit, dem digitalen Wind Rücken zu zeigen. Letztendlich sind wir Natur im Kleinen, ein Mikrokosmos.
°°°
This is an old adventure library of mine, it´s full of memories that keep coming back to remind me that the land knows me, even when I am lost. :)
Hiking was once a part of my daily life. It was the air I was breathing, and it was the hottest summer sun that melted my fears and worries during those rainy days. It was a never-ending journey that took me through all those little pieces of life that some will never be able to touch, feel, or breathe. Even now, whenever I think about hiking, I see art; I see mountains in their morning glory. I feel deep peace from within, along with gratitude, joy, and serenity. I see nature, trees, falling leaves, a winter carpet, a curtain of rain, and that unique, special smell that one can only find in the woods and in the mountains. Both hiking and mountains are two worlds where I will forever feel safe, free, alive, and at home.
Love,
Ana
(ana.mismas@gmail.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment